The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Buffer website ("the Website"). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Buffer's Privacy Policies) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Buffer (collectively, the "Agreement").
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Buffer, Inc. (“Buffer,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at buffer.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Buffer regarding your use of the Service.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Buffer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Access to your Buffer Account
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Service is solely for User's personal use. As used herein, "User" includes Buffer's paying customers ("Customers"). This Agreement sets forth certain terms and conditions that apply to Customers, but not other Users. In the event any Customer-specific terms or conditions conflict with any of the terms or conditions that apply to Users generally, the Customer-specific terms/conditions shall control.
Buffer may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Buffer may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict User's access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
User certifies to Buffer that if User is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) User is at least 13 years of age. User also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Service, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the the Service. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 16, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND BUFFER ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. (See Section 16).
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Service, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. User shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
1. Buffer Service Overview. The Service provides a social media management tool that enables users to release posts on social platforms at a scheduled time, in addition to other design and analytics tools to help bolster users’ social media content.
User shall not, nor permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of the Service (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable local law); (ii) modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service; (iii) rent, lease, or use the Service for timesharing or service bureau purposes; or (iv) remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Service. As between the parties, Company shall own all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Service, and any copies or portions thereof.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least  years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least  years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and references to you herein (and all of your obligations hereunder) will refer to such entity and any individual using the Service on such entity’s behalf.
3. Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
4. General Payment Terms. Premium features of the Service will require you to pay fees upon registering for the applicable premium service. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable. Fees vary based on the plan, with different pricing schemes for individual users and organizations.
1. Price. Buffer reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Buffer will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information, located here: buffer.com/pricing. Buffer may change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges, if Buffer gives you advance notice of changes before they apply. Buffer, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Buffer’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
2. Authorization. You authorize Buffer to charge all sums for the orders that you make and any level of Service you select as described in these Terms or published by Buffer, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Buffer may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
3. Subscription Service and Cancellation Policy. The Service may include automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you activate a Subscription Service, you authorize Buffer to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The “Subscription Billing Date” is the date when you purchase your first subscription to the Service. For information on the “Subscription Fee”, please see our Pricing page. Your account will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date all applicable fees for the next subscription period. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. We will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). You may cancel the Subscription Service by accessing your account settings at: buffer.com/app/account/receipts and clicking on the “Cancel Plan” option or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Delinquent Accounts. Buffer may suspend or terminate access to the Service for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Service, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
1. Permission to Use. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Buffer grants you limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable permission to access and use the Service for your personal, internal use during the Term at the level of service for which you have paid all applicable Fees.
2. Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it. You may not use the Service on behalf of any third party, or in a service bureau or similar capacity.
3. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Buffer an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
6. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Buffer. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, templates, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Buffer are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Buffer or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Buffer, you may not make use of the Materials. Buffer reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
1. Third Party Services and Linked Websites. Buffer provides tools through the Service that enable you to import and export information, including User Content, to and from third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Buffer with an account on a third party social network service, such as Twitter or Facebook. By using one of these tools, you agree that Buffer may transfer that information to and from the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under Buffer’s control, and Buffer is not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Buffer’s control, and Buffer is not responsible for their content.
2. Third Party Software. The Service may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
1. User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including social media posts and other content which may be comprised of messages, reviews, photos, video, images, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. Nevertheless, we need certain permission from you in order to provide the Service.
2. Limited License Grant to Buffer. By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant Buffer a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
3. Limited License Grant to Other Users. By providing User Content to or via the Service to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
4. User Content Representations and Warranties. Buffer disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
1. you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Buffer and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by Buffer, the Service, and these Terms;
2. your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Buffer to violate any law or regulation; and
3. your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
4. your User Content does not and will not contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment.
User shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service. Buffer reserves the right to bar any such activity.
User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Service, or any other systems or networks connected to the Service or to any Buffer server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Service, by hacking, password "mining", or any other illegitimate means.
The following serves as a guide to help illustrate generally the types of content that fall within the scope of Buffer’s policy on Hateful Content, Threats of Physical Harm, and Harassment, but is not exhaustive. This Section 8.4(d) does not limit any of our other rights or remedies provided herein. For the avoidance of doubt, your User Content may not include, and Buffer may remove or refuse to publish or promote any User Content that violates the terms or policies of any third party platform with which Buffer’s Services integrate or interoperate.
User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any network connected to the Service, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Service or any network connected to the Service.
User shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or Buffer's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or to Buffer.
Hateful Content includes:
- Any statement, image, photograph, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, demean, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, or promote the abuse of others for any reason, including by reason of race, gender or gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, or otherwise.
User shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any transaction being conducted on the Service, or with any other person's use of the Service.
A Threat of Physical Harm includes:
User shall not use the Service or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others, including references to current or historical figures or groups that are known for purporting such content, such as the Ku Klux Klan, Nazi Party, and the like.
3. Fees and Payment
Optional premium paid services are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Buffer the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
- Revealing someone’s personal information, also known as “doxxing”.
- Online stalking, and bullying.
4. Registration; Security
- Wishes for physical harm directed at a person or persons.
As a condition to using certain products and services of the Service, User may be required to register with Buffer and select a password. User shall provide Buffer with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of User's account. Buffer reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Buffer User in its discretion. User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User's Buffer password and other account information.
- Incitement of others to any of the previous items.
Buffer may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Buffer account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid account, such account can only be terminated by Buffer if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Buffer's notice to you thereof; provided that, Buffer can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
User agrees that all content and materials (collectively, "Content") delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by Buffer at the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Buffer does not support the distribution of pornographic content. Except as expressly authorized by Buffer in writing, User agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content.
Buffer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Buffer may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If User is a Customer, Buffer makes the following warranty to Customer: Buffer shall use commercially reasonable efforts consistent with prevailing industry standards to provide the services in a professional and workmanlike manner that is free of defects. Customer's sole remedy, and Buffer's exclusive liability, for defects in the Service shall be for Buffer to use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly correct such defects.
Customer represents and warrants that: (i) with respect to all information it provides to Buffer (such as, Recipient Information), Customer has the full right and authority to make such provision and to allow Buffer to use such information to provide the Service (including, without limitation, for Buffer to provide such information to its data providers), (ii) none of the content (e.g. emails) transmitted, uploaded or otherwise distributed by it (or its partners or any third party) through use of the Service will infringe or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts and remove individual posts which contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment.
The Website is provided "as is". Buffer and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Buffer nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
In no event will Buffer, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Buffer under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Buffer shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. General Representation and Warranty
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- An organization which has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content, Harassment, or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content, Harassment, or A Threat of Physical Harm.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content we find in violation of the Terms or that we find, in our sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable, at our sole discretion.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Buffer or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Buffer and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of Buffer or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
1. User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Buffer may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Buffer with respect to User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Buffer does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Buffer, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
1. Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
1. use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
2. violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
3. interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law; or (iii) hacking, password “mining” or using any other illegitimate means of interference;
4. modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service;
5. interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
6. perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
7. take action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service of Buffer’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or Buffer;
8. sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 6) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
9. attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 9 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 9.
2. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
1. DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
2. Repeat Infringers. It is Buffer’s policy to promptly terminate the accounts of users that are determined by Buffer to be repeat infringers.
3. Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Modifications will become effective upon the earlier of (a) your acceptance of the modified Terms, (b) your use of the Service with actual knowledge of the modified Terms, or (c) thirty (30) days following our publication of the modified Terms through the Service. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 11, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
4. Term, Termination and Modification of the Service
1. Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section 12.2.
2. Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Buffer may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time as provided in Section 4.3 or by contacting customer service at email@example.com.
3. Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; (c) you must pay Buffer any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination; and (d) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination and Sections 5.3, 6, 12.3, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 will survive.
4. Modification of the Service. Buffer reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Buffer will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. Premium service fees are not refundable.
5. Indemnity. You are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Buffer and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Buffer Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your use of, or misuse of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
6. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BUFFER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND